| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Valladolid in October is mild at 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In October there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in October is dry with intermittent rain. A mere 35.3mm (1.4in) of H2O is dropped across on average 8 days.
- The heavens above Valladolid are reasonably fine with on balance a detectable 6:23 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:20 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 11:00.
- There are approximately 4:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59% of daylight hours and cloudy 41% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Valladolid October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Valladolid, Spain
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Valladolid: