| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Valladolid in May is mild at 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in May is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched with rain at times. A mere 46.9mm (1.8in) of fluid is discharged across an average of 10 days.
- In May the skies in Valladolid are quite sunny with an average of a sizable 8:56 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:59 long and the longest day is 14:57 long with an average length of 14:31.
- There are approximately 5:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 62.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 37.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Valladolid May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Valladolid, Spain
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Valladolid: