| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Valladolid in July is really warm at 21.4 °C (70.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in July is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in July is droughty with seldom any rain. A paltry 17.2mm (0.7in) of fluid descends during on average 4 days.
- The heavens above Valladolid are wonderfully radiant with an average of a beaming 12:03 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 14:27 long and the longest day is 15:09 long with an average length of 14:51.
- There are approximately 2:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 82.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 17.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Valladolid July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Valladolid, Spain
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Valladolid: