| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Valladolid in January is cool at 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in January is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched with intermittent sleet, rain or snow. A mere 46.6mm (1.8in) of liquid tumbles across on average 8 days.
- The skies in Valladolid are dull with an average of merely 3:15 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:12 long and the longest day is 9:57 long with an average length of 9:31.
- There are approximately 6:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 65.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Valladolid January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Valladolid, Spain
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Valladolid: