| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Valladolid in December is cool at 4.3 °C (39.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in December is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched with sleet, rain or snow at times. A mere 43.8mm (1.7in) of H2O falls during on average 10 days.
- In December the skies in Valladolid are gloomy with on average a trifling 2:52 of dazzling sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:09 long and the longest day is 9:21 long with an average length of 9:12.
- There are approximately 6:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 31.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 68.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Valladolid December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Valladolid, Spain
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Valladolid: