| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Valladolid in April is a little cool at 9.9 °C (49.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in April is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with some rain. A mere 43.5mm (1.7in) of fluid is laid down across an average of 9 days.
- In April the blue above Valladolid is slightly sunny having an average of a pleasing 7:52 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:38 long and the longest day is 13:56 long with an average length of 13:18.
- There are approximately 5:15 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Valladolid April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Valladolid, Spain
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Valladolid: